Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm seventeen, just another
year and I'll be eighteen! (legal!)
Today was AWESOME, I loved it! : )

I would personally like to THANK
all those who remembered, wished
me and made this day special in
one way or another!


Firstly, the BASKETBALLERS:
for the lovely surprise during recess!












The class:
- the good rugby lesson
- singing the bday song twice




Belle (PRESTY!) and Grace:
For coming down to school, with a small mini cake




Basketballers, after training:






Meeting Eliz, after training:




Shayna, for dinner at Thai express:




The idiot, for the cookies and bday song:




Shayna, Sheila, Carrie and Sher:
for staying over on friday night, it was good!




Shayna, Sheila, Carrie, Mandy, Belle, Felicia,
Gillian, Eliz, Guanyu, Sandra, Chow:
Party on saturday night




Sherlyn, ClaireChua, Chow, Sheryl, Ching,
RachelCheong, Shayna, Eliz, Natho, Partner,
Ashton, Nicole, Pauline, Cherine, Jayne,
Pearl, Debbie, Gillian, Bona, Donn, Carrie,
Vantng etc: For your smses/calls

I really appreciate it! : )



-

SO MANY photos to upload!
They'll be up soon : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home